We welcome you to join the Upper Rio FM Society!
The officers of the Upper Rio FM Society serve for two fiscal years and oversee the operations of the club.
- President: Jim Hunter, NM5JH
- Vice President: Larry Goga, AE5CZ
- Vice President: Mike Langner, K5MGR (ad hoc)
- Secretary: Frank Kelley, KB7PVU
- Treasurer: Chuck Palmer, NM5F
URFMSI Board of Directors
The affairs of the Upper Rio FM Society are managed by its ten Board of Directors, who are Full or Life members of the club, but not necessarily residents of the State of New Mexico. Each Director can serve no more than two consecutive three year terms.
- Paul Choc WA5IHL
- Richard Delgadillo, N5XZZ
- Harley Flores, KF5QCH
- Larry Goga AE5CZ
- Harris Goodwin WA5SJW
- Jim Hunter, NM5JH
- Frank Kelley, KB7PVU
- Mike Langner K5MGR
- Fred Lete KC5IPK
- Chuck Palmer, NM5F
- Mike Pendley, K5ATM
- Ronney Sluga, KB0PM